Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Husband surprise to me

2/10/2015

This happened yesterday while I was at work. My husband gets his paycheck comes into my work gives me the money he told me he would so we can save for our son. Then he tells me he is going to g shopping for me for valentines day. I said okay but do not blow the money on things we don't need spend it wisely. He said okay. So a few hours went by and he still had not came back and then around 2:30 he pulls in to the parking lot. He come in with this bag the says you + me= Awesome. Then he sets down at a table. At this point I only have to customers, so I walk over to him and he says Happy Valentines day I love you. I look into the bag and I see a card i pull out the card and I started reading it, then I started to cry because it was the sweetest thing I have ever read. Then I put the card on the table to go threw the bag. There is a stuffed dog that has boxers on, and a smaller little stuffed dog in a cup with hearts on it. there are four thing s of candy, and then at the bottom of the bag I see this cord and I pulled it up and it is some kind of charger so I pulled up the wrapping and I see a tablet on the bottom of the bag.  I was shocked and surprised, and i gave him a huge and told him I loved him. I feel bad now because the only thing I go him was a season pass to call of duty. But that is what he told me he wanted. But I didn't tell him I wanted any of the things he got me. I told him I wanted this bath tub for the baby.( he got that to)But that was the next day because he wanted to make sure it was the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment