Thursday, January 22, 2015

Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test


we have the assignment to take this personalty test and then write a reflection on it. we need to agree or disagree based on the type of person we think we are.
I got the letters istj. The I stands for introvert and I scored a 67 percent, the s stands for sensing and I scored a 62 percent,   the T stands for thinking and I scored a 38 percent and then J stands for Judging and I Scored a 56 percent.
 I agree with most of my scores, I am not a social person I like to stay to myself and spend time with my family. I tend to follow my feelings more then I do anything else. If I have a bad feeling about something I tend not to do it. . I might learn what kind of writer I am. This test will assist me in my writing, it lets me know how I look at things. It lets me see that I follow my feelings more then I do my head. Also it lets me see somethings I can improve on. I don't need to be so closed off from people.
I think my score for judging over perceiving is a little off, I mean I see my self as a well organized person but I can be flexible when I need to be. But I do like to have a plan and stick to it.

1 comment:

  1. Good. When exploring new concepts and topics, understanding the definitions of the language is very helpful. For example, judging in the Jung Typology has nothing to do with judging others or situations, but applies to how you organized thoughts, ideas, and concepts. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete