Friday, February 6, 2015

02/06/1015

Another daily entry

Today I only have 5 homework assignment to finish. 4 of witch are due tonight. I have all of those done except for one and I am Waiting on the teacher to reply to my post blackboard. Math is not my strong subject. I am going for a accounting degree but I have to pass college algebra first. Switch I think is dumb because I was told by one of the advisers at school I would not use this in the field I chose to go into. I know I have to take this class because it is a requirement of the school. But I kinda feel like it is pointless. I understand taking English classes since that is the language I talk and I need a better understanding of it. When I need to write business letters they need to be professional looking and being able to understand what the letter says. Today I also looked up this high chair, they make this three in one and it grows with the child has they grow. I am going to have to ask my husband which one he thinks is best before I purchase one. There are two different ones that I like. One looks a little safer but the other one turns into a table and chair for a toddler, and it looks safe to. That is why I want my husbands opinion, he has been pretty laid back on buying things for the baby, and letting me have what ever I want for him.  My sister is still throwing the baby shower so I might just wait until after that to buy it, just to see if anyone else does. I only learned about it threw my aunt. She bought one for her grand kids and spent like 200 dollars on it. I found one that I like at Walmart for 72. A lot better if you ask me. The brand name does not matter to me, as long it is safe and serves a purpose I am happy with it. But I think my rant is over for the day, I will be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment