Tuesday, February 24, 2015

At&T

02/23/15

Dear AT&T,

My husband called just to change his number to a tablet, that was all. It is suppose to be something simple and not hard to handle. But some how your employee messed it up. How, I would love to know and why you cant fix it, I would really love to know. I have called you know three times and even went to a store and you still can not explain to me why she added a line with out permission and you can not remove it, but you wont tell me why you cant. I tell you that I am not paying for it, and you say that is fine it will fall off in a month and no charges will accrue. So I will wait this month and see what happens, if your right okay, if your wrong I feel sorry because I will be even more up set then the first time I called. I know you have gave me money off my bill and I know you decreased my bill every month now, because of all of this, But that is not the point. The money is not the problem, the problem is your agent did something without permission on my account and I am very upset/ mad over it. This was something simple the lady even said this. I know you recorded this call and I don't understand why you cant listen to the call and then fix the problem, why do I have to wait 30 days for this to be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment