Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Work post

2/09/15

I have been working for this business for about 8 years. A few years ago he told the girls that if we got pregnant then we would be fired. I am now 6 months pregnant and he has not fired me but the only thing he will tell me is after I have the baby we will see what my hours are. He clams he has to hire a new person to replace me and depending on what she does is how I know I will get my hours back. But I have been doing a lot of thinking, I make a lot of money there for it being so small and kinda ran down It is so close to home and he is working with my hours with school ( Hinze why I have to do this blog) My husband does not like me working there for the following reasons, he will not pay over time, he does not give breaks, and when I work twelve hours a day I still get no breaks. I get to eat lunch but if someone comes in I have to take care of them. I am scared to leave this job because it is basically the only one I have ever had. But I am considering not going back to work for him, I am going to college for a accounting degree and I am thinking about apply at banks and trying to become a teller, or something like that. It would be a steady income, and after a few months I hopefully would get health insurance. I think it is time to put my big girl pants on and be the mom I am about to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment