Tuesday, February 17, 2015

snowy day

02/16/15
Today I woke up and I do not feel good, I looked outside and we have snow. they say we are suppose to get more but with Missouri weather you can ever tell if they are right it seems. I also have to go to work today. It is days like this I wish I had a steady income, since I am a waitress and half my income is tips today is going to be bad. No one is going to want to get out and go out to eat in this weather. I do not blame them, I do not want to go to work. But I have to. If I do not go to work that puts us behind on paying bills. Even if I make no tips today the twelve hours of four dollars a hour affects my paycheck.
I know this is suppose be a certain amount of words but I do not know what else to say. So until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment