Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentines day

02/15/15

I know I already said what my husband did for me for Valentines day. I just wanted to talk more about that day. Also the night before, On the night before we both had to work. He doped me off then went to work form there. While I was at work I learned the girl he just hired in September just up in quite. So now the other waitress who is in her 50s has her hours pulse the girl who quite hours. Switch the girl who quite only worked 12 hours so it not that much more. I just feel sorry for her that she has to work 40 plus hours, but it is only this way for a week maybe two. My boss does not give us breaks and will not pay her for the hours over 40 until she has a check that is not over 40. I know that is illegal but apparently he can get away with it. This is one reason why my husband does not like me working there. I know he could have gave me some of those hours but he says he does not want to put to much stress on me since I am almost 7 months pregnant. But it is fine with me because I work 35 hours now. That makes me tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment