Tuesday, February 24, 2015

things are getting real

02/24/15

I started my morning with my sister texting me and telling me that I need to reinstall my Facebook so she do can my baby shower. She has set the date and everything, so I did and she created the even page. I am so nervous. My due date is in 12 weeks. So with in 12 weeks my son will be here and here I am trying to go to school and focus on that when something so scary and exciting is going on. At the same time my due date is the same week of my finals. so this should be interesting. I am starting to get stressed because his room is not at all ready. But at the same time I don't want to set it up to early. I think John is feeling the same why, he said last night that we needed to get his room together. I have so much on my mind, the things are everything with the baby, school, work, things with my husband. I just do not know when to take of work, what I should do about school and when i talk to my teachers and boss they all say wait and see what happens. That does not help at all. My mind is freaking out but I stay clam because at the end of the day the most important thing is my son. It is hard to think that our son will be here in 12 weeks. I am so scared and nervous. I do not know what to expect and I do not know what to think. I have so many mixed feelings. But I think it will be worth it when he gets here. I am so excited to meet him and to be able to hold him. The feelings I feel are confusing, I am so scared but so excited at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment