Sunday, February 8, 2015

being told I had to Stay

02/07/2015

I went to work this morning at 9:30 like I was suppose to. Then about 4:00  thirty minutes till the time I get off work. The girl who is suppose to relieve me and says her house is on fire and she is not coming in. So I said okay and called our boss. He told me to call the other girl that works with us, so I did that and she was busy and could not come in. So I had no one to relieve me. So when my boss got there I told him that the other girl said she could not come in, his response was okay so what about you, I told him that I had plans and he told me that I had to stay. Mind you this he does not like me working 12 hour shifts because I am 6 months pregnant. I work two in my normal schedule and he don't like it. So I had to call my dad and let him know that we could not go to the store and I told him I would come over in the morning. Yesterday at work was okay except my bosses brother and I got into it. All over me asking him a question he started yelling at me. Then he screamed at me that it was not his good and told me to do it, I told him that it was not my job and I was not going to do it. This was the dumbest thing ever to fight about, but what made me mad was he started screaming and yelling at me. He even followed out to the dinning room yelling at me in front of the customers. So we told my boss and he fixed the problem. Makes my job harder but he wanted to get rid of the cart anyway he said. He is tried of the dishwashers not doing there job.

No comments:

Post a Comment