Thursday, February 5, 2015

I believe essay per write

This is to per write for a essay that i don't completely understand.
This assignment we are suppose to use one of our thoughts from the earlier blog about free writing and I believe. Then we need to write 250 words on a credo for our distills unique on life .( I am lost now)
So here go I a hope I am doing this wirte.

I think family is the most important thing. They share the same DNA as you, you grow up with them, and they are always around you. Also in my family if you need them they are only a phone call away. I have a big family so of course I don't mean the whole family is the most important, The members in my family I feel are most important to me are my Husband ( I know we don't have the same DNA) but i chose him and he chose me to be part of our family. I then would pick my niece and nephew, I have three total nephews but only get to see one on a regular base. Then I would say my sister and my parents. Yes we fight and have or ups and downs, but something always brings us back together. My sister and I have the most DNA in common because well we are sisters. My husband and I are having a son so our DNA is mixed together in his little body. My niece and nephew of some of my DNA because of my sister. But I am called this is just a per-write because I have no clue what I am saying. But back to the subject, Families fight and I guess from my little rant I just proved to myself that family does not always have to share DNA. Switch I knew that. I treat my dog like my child and I consider her part of my family. My husband has friends that he likes and gets along better then his brothers. He once told me that his friends has been better brothers to him then his actual bothers. I don't know if it is different for sisters, I have always been close to mine. Although she is ten years older then me. She sometimes plays the mom role when I need her to, my mom is still alive and well we just don't have the best relationship right now. But that is family, they fight and after time they make up. But I called my sister the other night to ask her about my pregnancy and she did not miss a second on telling me what I needed to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment