Thursday, February 12, 2015

Another day

02/11/15

I woke up today extremely tired. I think this is all catching up with me now. Working 36 hours a week attending classes for school, ( I take 3) Being 6 months pregnant and trying to learn how to cook, so when my husband is at work I can make something myself. I am starting to think I need to stop doing something or at least cut back. It does not help that I have to get up like 3 times a night to pee. I also work two twelve hour days and only have one day off in between them. My schedule is work 12 hours off work 12 hours off then work 5 hours then work 7 hours then off then back to 12 hours. It is not a bad schedule I really like it, it is just getting hard. Not to mention school work in between, learning how to cook, spending time with my husband, and taking care of my dad. I feel like I am being pulled into a million different directions. The only thing I really want to do is my school work and it seems like every time I set down to do it something happens. I started my math homework this morning and I got frustrated because I don't know how to do and aleks is just confusing me more. This daily blog takes time and it helps get all my feelings out, I just feel sorry for the people who have to read it. A lot of it sounds like me complaining  and it partly is but I would not change anything I just wish I was not so tired all the time. I don't know what else to say, but I think I am going to go take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment