Thursday, February 19, 2015

on the new keyboard

02/19/15


My husband bought me a keyboard  and a case for my tablet. I am currenntly useing it.It is a lot harder to use then a normal keyboard. The keyboard works great but you can not type on it like a normal keyboard. It is much smaller, but I think if I get use to it then maybe it will be okay. The  case it came withis nice to have, not that the keyboard is not, it is but it is kind of hard to use. The last tablet I had I  broke by setting on it. It left a perfect imprssion ofmy butt check on  the glass. I know your probley asking how do you set on a tablet. Here is the storey.  We just got sadey and  I went to set down and she moved to the place  I was about to set. Instead of setting on her I moved over while I was setting down  and when Ianded  it was on the tablet. That is how I did it. But I am going to stop now. so until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment