Saturday, February 21, 2015

learning a lesson

This is something that was hard for me to realize. ever since I have been pregnant I have not treated my husband the best. He also has not treated me the best. I made the decision the other day to stop letting things build up so when I talk to him I yell at him. I have been doing this for about a week now. Out fights have been a lot less. we had been fighting once a day  and it was not over anything important. He use to hurt my feelings by inviting his friends over all the time. There was one over every day and they wanted to spend the night. This made me mad because I wanted to spend time with him just the two of us before our son gets here, and the fact that his friends are from 23-30 and they wanted to spend the night at our apartment cripped me out. Then one asked if he could move in. I was like really what the heck is wrong with these people. But I talked to John about my feelings and I am going to express how I feel when I get up set when it first happens and let it stay bottled up inside. I had a dream that he was going to leave me and it made me wake up and realize that there are more important things to fight over.

No comments:

Post a Comment