Thursday, February 5, 2015

Daily Journal/ preg

This assignment is going to be hard. We need to write a daily journal, and have a post everyday. I work two twelve hour days and by the time I get home school is the last thing I want to do. I get home from work and eat dinner, and then I usually lay on the couch and wait for my husband to get home and then I go to bed. I could do this while laying on the couch, its not that this is a hard assignment its just it is going to take time. So some of my journal entries may not make a whole lot of sense.  But this assignment will help with my stress levels of being pregnant.  I can list my worries and concerns hear and not have to stress my husband out over the smallest little detail. Like for example one of my biggest worries is how do I know what size of clothes to take to the hospital for him. I know this does not seem like a big deal but it is to me. I told my husband this and he said we would take a newborn outfit and a 0-3 month outfit. This made me feel better until I though we haven't bought any newborn, and then my husband said and you have not had the baby shower yet so stop stressing over everything we still have about 15 weeks until he will be here. All of my stress is simple little things that should not brother me but they do. Another one is the crib is not set up yet, but at the same time I don't want to set it up because we don't have the sheet set and we need to decorate his room. There are a lot of days I feel sorry for my husband, he has to put up with my silly worries and I'm sure they get to him. But he is amazing and he puts up with them and tries his best to make me feel better. There was one night a couple nights ago that i was not feeling good, my stomach was hurting and we figured it was just the baby growing. So as I lay in bed watching TV. He goes and makes me a nice warm bubble bath and turns music on, and turns the lights off in the bathroom and lights candles and then come in and tells me that he made me a bath and he wants me to go soak in it to see if that helps. I am blessed to have him in my life, and I am so excited and very nervous about bring this baby into this world. I am so scared of child birth. I know it is normal and millions of woman due it everyday but i am still so scared. It makes me feel so much better knowing that he will be next to me and helping as much as he can.
02/02/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment