Tuesday, February 17, 2015

sadey

02/16/15

My husband and I both use to have Yorkie s, His dogs name was Alex and mine was Coco. They both passed away about three months apart. We put Alex down because he was 17 years old, Blind, deaf, and starting to lose control of his bladder. Coco passed away after my husband had took her to the  vet. She had a heart problem that she had to be on a water pill for and I guess the pill stopped working. The vet told my husband that she had water build up all the way around her heart and in her lungs. He said he could try something and it might work, John (my husband) said okay. he tried and it didn't work.  But before we put Alex down my John was working at this house and this guy asked if we want this little dog. She was black and white and she was a Chihuahua, a mixed between long hair and short hair and a apple head. John at first said no and then I asked are you sure then he changed his mind. (this people were not the best of people.) They told us she cried all the time and they called her cry baby. So John and I took her home and she loved it, she was scared for like the first 5 minutes and cried then and it as almost been a year and we have not heard her cry since. She is a very special dog to John and myself.  She loves to love and be with us, She does not seem to have a favorite, she wants us both and she loves to lay on my stomach and feel the baby kick. 


No comments:

Post a Comment