Sunday, February 8, 2015

another daily entry

2/08/15 Another daily blog for English

So the plan today was to get up take my dad breakfast and then go to the grocery store so he can buy some food. But he did not want to do that. So instead we went to walmart, so I could do my baby register and we found out that they do it all online now so I did not have to drive to town to do it. It upset me because that was a wasted trip to Springfield.  Then my dad told that my grandma was in the hospital so we went to go see her. So it was not a complete waste of time. When we got to the hospital I got one of the mask since I am pregnant and there are a lot of germs there, when i walked into the room that my grandma was in, she said why are you wearing that and I told her because your sick and I don't want to get it. She was like o, like she didn't even realize she was sick. She seemed kind of out of it. Then her nurse came in and she just gave him this blank look like she had no clue what he was talking about. The only thing he said to her was he needed to check her blood sugar because that morning it was really low, I think my aunt said it was 54, after he checked it, it was 137. I don't know much about checking blood sugar or what it should be, but they said it was good. Then my dad was ready to leave, so we left. I then took my dad home. Then I went home, and now I think my car is acting up so I am going to have my husband look at the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment