Friday, February 13, 2015

random post for english

2/13/2015

Today is Friday the thirteenth. If you believe the old wise tells today is going to be unlucky. They claim that your not to have a black cat, walk under a ladder and a few others that I do not know right now.   I on the other hand have always found this day to be lucky. I am not sure why but it has always been a lucky day for me. I only remember having one that was bad and I don't even remember what happened. I just remember crying and screaming and saying this is the worst day ever. But that was a few years ago. The day I do not like is April fools day, everyone goes around playing jokes and nothing is taken seriously. I just do not like that. I like jokes and things but a whole day were that is all you do is a little much for me. My husband always tries and gets a good one on me. One year when we were still dating he had came to the house where I lived with my parents. He had been trying to pull one over on my dad and my dad was not falling for it. So after a few hours John (my husband) left and was on his way home. Then we got a phone call from a number we did not know so my dad answered it and it was John he told my dad that he had hit a deer and needed help. John drove a car and was not going to put it in his car. So my dad and I got in the truck an headed up to were he was. On the way my dad looked at me ad said I hope this is not one of his jokes. we got there and there was no deer but you cold see where one had hit the car. The head light had some hair in it. Then across the window you could see the deer saliva. It was gross but i guess he had just stunned the deer. Switch I was happy because I don't like to see dead animals or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment